Try, try again!

Hi there!

So... it's been a hot minute since either of us have posted on here. But recently, I re-discovered Blogger, and we decided to re-design the blog.

(Let's pretend it was a well thought out, planned decision and not spur of the moment, shall we?)

Not entirely sure what to rant about, to be perfectly honest :P I know, not EXACTLY living up to the name, am I?
Oh! I know! 

How's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, for those who don't know) going for everyone? It is currently day 14 and I have written a grand total of 129 for the whole month :D *cries in the corner* 
But no, I just have been taking it easy. I took some months off of writing and I am slowly trying to re-engage (is that a word? is now) with my WIP. And it's been a slow process, but that's alright. I need to rethink a TON of what I had written previously and actually start plotting (blegh!) 

My co-manager/owner for this blog has DEFINITELY faired better than me, she has been working on multiple projects this month and has written a grand (this time it really is!) total of 100,000 words!!!!

I am so proud of her! :D You rock, Sky!!


lol but since this is a RANTING blog, I will say, part of why I am only partially participating in NaNo this year is due to their website redesign (ironic, huh?). I don't find it nearly as easy to navigate and I dislike the new layout. I much preferred their previous website, but hey, what can ya do? 

Comments

Popular Posts